Most frequently asked questions

Answers to all of those questions you wanted to ask, but didn’t!

Do you guys sell medical marijuana as well?

No. All of our products are labeled as recreational under I 502.

What happened to medical marijuana?

A great resource for learning about the changes to medical marijuana in WA state can be foundhere.

What is your return policy?

We are unable to process returns on any item containing marijuana, with the exception of faulty vapor cartridges which have been given a special allowance under i-502 regulation.

You don’t have all of the same products that you used to have. Why?

We now only carry products from licensed I 502 retail producers.

Who can legally buy cannabis?

Any person over the age of 21 with an acceptable form of ID.

Do I have to be a Washington State resident?

No. Any person over the age of 21 with an acceptable form of ID can purchase marijuana for personal use.

What are acceptable forms of identification?

Under I502 acceptable forms of Identification are;

  1. Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. State, U.S. Territory and District of Columbia.
  2. Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card issued by any Canadian Province
  3. Valid Washington State Temporary Driver’s License
  4. U.S. Armed Forces I.D. Card (Encrypted signature acceptable)
  5. Merchant Marine I.D. Card issued by the U.S. Coast Guard
  6. Official Passport
  7. Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card (No expiration date required)
Can I purchase cannabis oil to resell?

NO! This is a violation of state and federal laws. Licensed Retail Dispensaries are the only ones legally allowed to sell Cannabis oil.

How much cannabis can I legally purchase?

Under I-502, a single transaction is limited to one ounce of usable cannabis, sixteen ounces of cannabis- infused product in solid form, seven grams of cannabis-infused extract for inhalation, and seventy-two ounces of cannabis- infused product in liquid form.

May I consume cannabis products on Pot Stop’s premises?

Absolutely not. It is not legal to consume cannabis in public.

Can cannabis, purchased legally in Washington, be transported to other states?

No. This is a violation of state law as well as federal law. Cannabis purchased in WA State is meant to be consumed in WA State.

What are the differences between Indicas, Sativas, and Hybrids?

Cannabis Indica- having a higher CBD content, induces a more relaxing “body high” effect. Canabis Sativa- Higher THC to CBD ratio, Cannabis Sativa produces a more cerebral, energetic effect. Hybrid- A hybrid strain would be a strain with an Indica parent and a Sativa parent. Hybrids can be Sativa dominant, or Indica dominant, meaning they express more of the traits seen in the dominant parent.

What is THC?

Tetrahydrocannabinol, THC, is the most abundant cannabinoid in the cannabis plant, it is responsible for most of the psychoactive effects associated with using cannabis.

What is CBD?

Cannabidiol, CBD, is the second most abundant cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant. It does not produce the same psychoactive effects as THC.

It’s been years since I’ve used marijuana. What’s different now?

Welcome back! Recently cannabis has become far more potent and far more precise. The industry is also flourishing, which means many new products come through our doors every month. There are plenty of new and convenient ways to partake!

What are the differences between smoking, vaporizing, and ingesting marijuana?

Smoking- Smoking cannabis produces the most immediate relief and permits the most refined control of your dosage. Vaporizing- The absolute safest way to use cannabis, vaporizers are designed to let their users inhale active THC/CBD without the smoke. Providing immediate effects, vaporizers work by heating the cannabis just below the point of combustion, creating a cannabinoid vapor that is inhaled.   Ingesting- From coffee to brownies, cannabis can be cooked into almost anything that you can imagine. The onset time is between 30 minutes to 2 hours (usually around 45 minutes) with the effects lasting between 2 and 6 hours.

This is my first time using cannabis. How much should I use?

Les is more! Especially to begin with. Always start small, and as your tolerance grows, you will be able to experiment with higher dosages.

What happens if I become uncomfortable with the “high” I am experiencing?

A couple of tricks to help you become more comfortable; Drink a cup of chamomile tea, take a L-theanine tab, or eat a bite of sugar. Ultimately the best thing to do is just lay down and wait it out. You will be okay!

Don't see your question? Ask here!

9 + 3 =